Friday, July 27, 2007

Getting older

So yesterday, I thought why don't I take my daughter to the movies. That would be fun, right?
Well I learned that I am now to old and not to cool anymore. She went to the movies with me and hung out with me for a total of 2 mins. Yes just enough time for me to pay and hand her cash for the concession. She caught up with her friends there and I proceeded to my seat. She brought me a med popcorn and a small pop and left with my change and me sitting in my seat alone! Gosh when did I get old? And why did I have to? I tell you what sitting there by myself waiting for the movie to start was kinda saddening. I have had her to myself all these years and now empty handed I am. Oh well, I suppose that is the way the cookie crumbles.
Oh...the movie. We (in separate seats) seen The Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer. My rating on a scale of one to ten is a seven. The first one was better. Anyway, bye for now.

No comments: