Sunday, July 22, 2007

Been a long time.

Time seems to go by so quickly. It seems like I haven't been on here for a long time. So...where to start. Well a lot has been happening. Stasia got her braces taken off, and she looks even more beautiful than before ( which is amazing because she was already gorgeous). Ummm what else. We have renovated parts of our house. The bathroom is finally getting put back together. The living room is no longer mint green (thank goodness). We are finally going to organize some of this computer wiring in the kitchen so it does not look like a technical disaster. That is a good start.
Stasia and I have been training this July. It has been mostly for kumite. I tell ya what...I suck right now! Who would think something like fighting would be that hard, well it seems to be. I learned I have no coordination. Yep two left feet or is it right feet? All the same right now. I am going to have to really apply myself before next fall so maybe I will catch on to some techniques and not get my ass kicked. Anyway, I think I still have a case of writers block. So until next time...take care.

No comments: