Friday, May 11, 2007

Nanaimo

Well if you don't know, I am from Nanaimo BC. I was born there and grew up there. It wasn't until I was twenty years old that I moved to the Okanagan. Anyway, I still have family there and a friend who I consider my family. She is having a baby in June. She has three boys already and I have only ever gotten to know Her first born (Aden). What was sad, was when I moved Aden knew me so well and I loved him so much, and now he does not know me very well at all. I missed out on his life and as well, my friend missed out on my daughters life. Which really sucks!
So the good news. Stasia and I are going to Nanaimo in August. I will finally get to meet them, and a bonus I will get to hold her new babe! I am so excited. I figure it will be a long enough time if we go in August for her to adapt to a new baby at home. I will be going in the second week of August. I can't wait.
I will be able to see my Grandma too! I miss my grandma so much. She is a wonderful lady, and I haven't gotten to see her in so long. She is getting older so she does not travel any more. I think it has been over three years since I have seen her.
As well, the other exciting thing. I am going to take Stasia to playland! She has never been, and I can't remember when I last went. OH the rides....we will have so much fun.
Anyway, I do have to go to work.
Have a great day every one!

No comments: