Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Big Count Down!

Stasia's birthday is almost here. May first is the big day. She is counting down the days, she is very excited about her party. She has decided that she is going to have an 80's party. Like that was such a long time ago...well to her, it seems to be. OH, I even found leg warmers for her to were on the big day! She found an older picture of Madonna, and put it on the front of her cards then printed them off the computer. I think that I have almost completed the many lists that she has put me in charge of . Today Stasia and I went to the good old dollar store and purchased items for her goodie bags. Jeesh things add up quickly! She wants two cakes. One to eat and one to put her face in. She has so many weird ideas sometimes. OH well, you are only young once. She is having six friends sleep over....it will be a long night. I will let you know how it goes.
Take care.

No comments: